Construction Automatic Wall Plaster Mixer Machine
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Spiral Type
- Feeding Height: up to 5m
- Certification: CE
- Color: Yellow
- Coating Thickness: 5-30mm
- Volage: 220V/380V
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Suitable for Long Way Transportation
- Origin: Guangdong Province China
- Type: Cement Production Machinery
- Machining Process: Brick Production Line
- Productivity: 60㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.6mm
- Condition: New
- Coating Height: up to 5m
- Electricity Phase: Singlephase/Three Phase
- Trademark: TUPO
- Specification: 150KG
- HS Code: 84791090
Feature:Reduces the labor intensity of plasterer,save the labor cost, improves the plastering efficiency, and shortens the construction period which contributes the development prosperity of construction industry.
Application: plaster work on metopes of commodity houses, office buildings, factories, schools and rural self-built houses and ect .
|Details of TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000|
|Power||Gear Motor :380V 0.75KW|
Stepping motor : 220V 50N.M
|Productivity||Approx. 500m2 / day|
|Coating Height||Standard 3.5m, Special up to 5m.|
TUPO-8 E-CONTROL PLUS 1000
Auto-Positioning System: The all new TUPO 8 E-CONTROL PLUS series is equipped with a state of art, computerized device that can automatically detect the wall plumb, and immediately define the exact adjustments, in order to correct any unevenness.
1. The automatic rendering machine utilize the conveyor taking mortar forwardly and upwardly, the conveyor can take mortar or stop in any position by hand control. It can render to the roof by all direction.
2.The aluminum pole can be folded so that it can pass the door and beam of ceiling conveniently,no need to disassemble.
3.It can remote control and use conveniently.
4.Render below or above window openings.
5. It can make the machine installation fast and stable.The hydraulic telescopic rod can make the machine installation in 10 seconds.
6. There are min-vibrators after the spatula, thus there is no need to worry about hollowing and adhesion.
7. The rendering machine can saving more than 20% raw material (cement& sand).
8. The plastering machine capacity is as 15 professional plasterers.
Packaging & delivery
Package detail: Wooden case suitable to long way transporation
Delivery detail: 14 days
Our service:We can send our engineer abroad to training customers to operate the machine.
I. What is RENDERING MACHINE?
RENDERING MACHINE is also called Automatic Rendering Machine, Automatic Plastering Machine, Wall Rendering Machine, Wall Plastering Machine Etc. It is unique and perhaps one kind of automated rendering machinery ideally suitable for the construction/building industry. It works with conventional cement mortar which brings it to a smooth, flat finish with variable and adjustable thickness to suit each application.
II. What finish can be achieved?
Depending on how fine or course the sand is, our RENDERING MACHINE can produce smooth and flat render finish.
III. How much thickness should be applied?
The same principles apply as the way you render by hand. However, if required, RENDERING MACHINE enables you to achieve from 5 mm up to 30mm render.
IV. What is the render height ?
It can reach up to 5 meters.
V. How is the render quality?
There are two vibrators on the rendering trowel, which gives you a high quality render. RENDERING MACHINE enables you to get finish render as follows:
Vertical : the difference between top and bottom is within 2 mm.
Horizontal: the difference from side to side is within 2 mm.
VI. Does machine need a special mix or compound?
No, the mortar recommended for RENDERING MACHINE is the same mortar that you use when render by hand. It can work with the traditional cement mortar, however lime or gypsum or other additives can be added into the mixture if needed.
VII. How is RENDERING MACHINE used?
Operating our RENDERING MACHINE is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Secure machine
2. Load mortar
3. Press start button
VIII. Is it difficult to operate RENDERING MACHINE?
No. It's very easy to operate RENDERING MACHINE and it doesn't require special or advanced technical training. Half a day's training is enough for a person to operate machine themselves.
Problems Meet And Solutions:
I. press start button, there is no respond from machine
1. check if the two livers have been pulled up.
2.check if the stop switch on the left side of machine works by pressing the switch
3.check the power supply
II.press start button ,machine goes up but the conveyer is not rolling.
1. switch on the conveyer switch.
2. check the chain on right side of machine , if the chain is rolling, that
mean the conveyer is loose. In this case, we have to tight the conveyer by
adjusting the screws on both side of machine closer to the plastering trowel.
III. Machine reach to ceiling but no stop automatically
Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
IV. Machine comes down but stops in the middle. (machine will be automatically stopped when meet difficult )
1. check if the directional pipes are clean .
2.shake the directional pipes to make machine comes down.
3.release the hydraulic a little to enable machine come a bit down, and secure hydraulic & pump.
V. Machine goes up and stops in the middle
1. Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
2.check if anything in the plastering trowel prevents machine going up
3.check if anything on the wall prevents machine going up