Construction Wall Cement Mixer/Wall Rendering Machine
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Cylinder Type
- Feeding Height: up to 5m
- Certification: CE
- Color: Yellow
- Coating Thickness: 5-30mm
- Voltage: 220V/380V (Optional)
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Suitable for Long Way Transportation
- Origin: Guangdong Province China
- Type: Cement Production Machinery
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Productivity: 60㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.6mm
- Condition: New
- Coating Height: up to 5m
- Electricity Phase: Singlephase/Three Phase (Optional)
- Trademark: TUPO
- Specification: 140KG
- HS Code: 84791090
Your Wall Plastering Expert -------Foshan Tupo Machinery Manufacture
Biggest manufacturer of of automatic plastering machine .focuses on the new innovative machinery in construction industry & keens on research & development of plastering machine for more than 10years .
With 27 invention patents for now and still applying for more patents for our new generation machine .The professional RD teams enable us to be leader in the wall plastering industry.
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: automatic rendering machine,automatc plastering machiner,rendering machine,plastering machine,wall rendering machine
Total Annual Revenue: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Location: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Total Employees: 51 - 100 People
Year Established: 2013
Auto-Positioning System: The all new TUPO 8 E-CONTROL PLUS series is equipped with a state of art, computerized device that can automatically detect the wall plumb, and immediately define the exact adjustments, in order to correct any unevenness.
Other advantages include:In certain circumstances a day can reach 800 square meters, 1000 square meters, 500 square meters for the actual site measurement results / day (10 hours), the one-time plastering width 1000mm, high speed and high precision, more time-saving and convenient.
Feature:Reduces the labor intensity of plasterer,save the labor cost, improves the plastering efficiency, and shortens the construction period which contributes the development prosperity of construction industry.
Application: plaster work on metopes of commodity houses, office buildings, factories, schools and rural self-built houses and ect .
|Details of TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000|
|Power||Gear Motor :380V 0.75KW|
Stepping motor : 220V 50N.M
|Productivity||Approx. 500m2 / day|
|Coating Height||Standard 3.5m, Special up to 5m.|
TUPO 8 e-CONTROL PLUS 1000
Auto-Positioning System: The all new TUPO 8 E-CONTROL series is equipped with a state of art, computerized device that can automatically detect the wall plumb, and immediately define the exact adjustments, in order to correct any unevenness. Other advantages include:
1. Foldable Directional Pipe, Shift machine conveniently when machine pass door or concrete beams of ceiling just fold the two directional pipes;
2. Using latest design to widen directional pipes what made of aluminum alloy, Highly Tenacity, but much lighter than previous generations;
3. Effectively increases working capacity, reducing subsequent manual repair;
4. Extra large mortar tray. Usually if the wall is not higher than 3.5 meters you won't need to add more mortar after the initial feeding;
5. Reversible mortar tray design, cement can pour directly from wheelbarrow to mortar tray;
6. Alternatively select manual control or automatic control of cement volume and delivering time;
7. Machine lift upgraded 25% lifting speed, effectively increase work efficiency;
8. The vertical bars now are foldable, making it a lot easier and faster to move the machine from one room to another.
Contrast between plastering machine and manual plaster
I. Normally the service life of our machines can be 3-5 years.
II. We offer 1 year Quality Warranty for our machines.
III. We offer full set of easy-spoiled spare parts and tools for back up.
IV. We can send our engineer abroad to training customers to operate the machine.
V. We resolve any problem together with our customers.
Frequently Asking Questions (FAQ):
I. What is RENDERING MACHINE?
RENDERING MACHINE is also called Automatic Rendering Machine, Automatic Plastering Machine, Wall Rendering Machine, Wall Plastering Machine Etc. It is unique and perhaps one kind of automated rendering machinery ideally suitable for the construction/building industry. It works with conventional cement mortar which brings it to a smooth, flat finish with variable and adjustable thickness to suit each application.
II. What finish can be achieved?
Depending on how fine or course the sand is, our RENDERING MACHINE can produce smooth and flat render finish.
III. How much thickness should be applied?
The same principles apply as the way you render by hand. However, if required, RENDERING MACHINE enables you to achieve from 5 mm up to 30mm render.
IV. What is the render height ?
It can reach up to 5 meters.
V. How is the render quality?
There are two vibrators on the rendering trowel, which gives you a high quality render. RENDERING MACHINE enables you to get finish render as follows:
Vertical : the difference between top and bottom is within 2 mm.
Horizontal: the difference from side to side is within 2 mm.
VI. Does machine need a special mix or compound?
No, the mortar recommended for RENDERING MACHINE is the same mortar that you use when render by hand. It can work with the traditional cement mortar, however lime or gypsum or other additives can be added into the mixture if needed.
VII. How is RENDERING MACHINE used?
Operating our RENDERING MACHINE is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Secure machine
2. Load mortar
3. Press start button
VIII. Is it difficult to operate RENDERING MACHINE?
No. It’s very easy to operate RENDERING MACHINE and it doesn’t require special or advanced technical training. Half a day’s training is enough for a person to operate machine themselves.