Tupo New Generation Digital Wall Plastering Machine Export to South Africa
|FOB Price:||US $9,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,700/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TUPO 8 E Control 1000 PLUS
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Spiral Type
- Feeding Height: up to 5m
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Color: Red
- Coating Thickness: 5-30mm
- Volage: 220V/380V
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Suitable for Long Way Transportation
- Origin: Guangdong Province China
- Type: Cement Production Machinery
- Machining Process: Brick Production Line
- Productivity: 60㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.6mm
- Condition: New
- Coating Height: up to 5m
- Electricity Phase: Singlephase/Three Phase
- Trademark: TUPO
- Specification: 140KG
- HS Code: 84790000
Your Wall Plastering Expert -------Foshan Tupo Machinery Manufacture
Biggest manufacturer of of automatic plastering machine .focuses on the new innovative machinery in construction industry & keens on research & development of plastering machine for more than 10years .
With 27 invention patents for now and still applying for more patents for our new generation machine .The professional RD teams enable us to be leader in the wall plastering industry.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
Main Products: automatic rendering machine,automatc plastering machiner,rendering machine,plastering machine,wall rendering machine
Total Annual Revenue: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Top 3 Markets:
Domestic Market --- 48.00%
Mid East --- 10.00%
Africa --- 8.00%
Location: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Total Employees: 51 - 100 People
Year Established: 2013
|Details of TUPO 8 e-Control 800|
|Power||Gear Motor :380V 0.75KW|
Stepping motor : 220V 50N.M
|Productivity||Approx. 500m2 / day|
|Coating Height||Standard 3.5m, Special up to 5m.|
TUPO-8 E-CONTROL 800
Auto-Positioning System: The all new TUPO 8 E-CONTROL PLUS series is equipped with a state of art, computerized device that can automatically detect the wall plumb, and immediately define the exact adjustments, in order to correct any unevenness. Other advantages include:
1. Foldable Directional Pipe, Shift machine conveniently when machine pass door or concrete beams of ceiling just fold the two directional pipes;
2. Using latest design to widen directional pipes what made of aluminum alloy, Highly Tenacity, but much lighter than previous generations;
3. Effectively increases working capacity, reducing subsequent manual repair;
4. Extra large mortar tray. Usually if the wall is not higher than 3.5 meters you won't need to add more mortar after the initial feeding;
5. Reversible mortar tray design, cement can pour directly from wheelbarrow to mortar tray;
6. Alternatively select manual control or automatic control of cement volume and delivering time;
7. Machine lift upgraded 25% lifting speed, effectively increase work efficiency;
8. The vertical bars now are foldable, making it a lot easier and faster to move the machine from one room to another.
Packaging & delivery
Package detail: Wooden case suitable to long way transporation
Delivery detail: 14 days
I. Normally the service life of our machines can be 3-5 years.
II. We offer 1 year Quality Warranty for our machines.
III. We offer full set of easy-spoiled spare parts and tools for back up.
IV. We can send our engineer abroad to training customers to operate the machine.
V. We resolve any problem together with our customers.
I. What is RENDERING MACHINE?
RENDERING MACHINE is also called Automatic Rendering Machine, Automatic Plastering Machine, Wall Rendering Machine, Wall Plastering Machine Etc. It is unique and perhaps one kind of automated rendering machinery ideally suitable for the construction/building industry. It works with conventional cement mortar which brings it to a smooth, flat finish with variable and adjustable thickness to suit each application.
II. What finish can be achieved?
Depending on how fine or course the sand is, our RENDERING MACHINE can produce smooth and flat render finish.
III. How much thickness should be applied?
The same principles apply as the way you render by hand. However, if required, RENDERING MACHINE enables you to achieve from 5 mm up to 30mm render.
IV. What is the render height ?
It can reach up to 5 meters.
V. How is the render quality?
There are two vibrators on the rendering trowel, which gives you a high quality render. RENDERING MACHINE enables you to get finish render as follows:
Vertical : the difference between top and bottom is within 2 mm.
Horizontal: the difference from side to side is within 2 mm.
VI. Does machine need a special mix or compound?
No, the mortar recommended for RENDERING MACHINE is the same mortar that you use when render by hand. It can work with the traditional cement mortar, however lime or gypsum or other additives can be added into the mixture if needed.
VII. How is RENDERING MACHINE used?
Operating our RENDERING MACHINE is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Secure machine
2. Load mortar
3. Press start button
VIII. Is it difficult to operate RENDERING MACHINE?
No. It's very easy to operate RENDERING MACHINE and it doesn't require special or advanced technical training. Half a day's training is enough for a person to operate machine themselves.
Problems Meet And Solutions:
I. press start button, there is no respond from machine
1. check if the two livers have been pulled up.
2.check if the stop switch on the left side of machine works by pressing the switch
3.check the power supply
II.press start button ,machine goes up but the conveyer is not rolling.
1. switch on the conveyer switch.
2. check the chain on right side of machine , if the chain is rolling, that
mean the conveyer is loose. In this case, we have to tight the conveyer by
adjusting the screws on both side of machine closer to the plastering trowel.
III. Machine reach to ceiling but no stop automatically
Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
IV. Machine comes down but stops in the middle. (machine will be automatically stopped when meet difficult )
1. check if the directional pipes are clean .
2.shake the directional pipes to make machine comes down.
3.release the hydraulic a little to enable machine come a bit down, and secure hydraulic & pump.
V. Machine goes up and stops in the middle
1. Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
2.check if anything in the plastering trowel prevents machine going up
3.check if anything on the wall prevents machine going up