Tower Crane Construction Machinery Auto Rendering Machine
|1-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Cylinder Type
- Feeding Height: up to 5m
- Certification: CE
- Color: Yellow
- Coating Thickness: 5-30mm
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Suitable for Long Way Transportation
- Origin: Guangdong Province China
- Type: Cement Production Machinery
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Productivity: 60㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.6mm
- Condition: New
- Coating Height: up to 5m
- Electricity Phase: Singlephase/Three Phase
- Trademark: TUPO
- Specification: 150KG
- HS Code: 84791090
Save the valuable time for projects,reduce labor cost,increase the productivity,high efficiency and good quality.
Stable function,easy to operate.
Render up to 5m.
Remain high quality,render below or above window opening.
1. Automatic wall rendering machine is the ideal equipment for residential buildings, office buildings,school building,etc.
2. It can plaster on cement wall, brick and concrete wall, hollow wall , light body brick, baking free brick wall etc.
3. The rendering material could be lime, cement mortar , foam mortar, gypsum etc.
4. It could be adjust different thickness to suit each operation.
|Details of TUPO 8 e-Control PLUS 1000|
|Power||Gear Motor :380V 0.75KW|
Stepping motor : 220V 50N.M
|Productivity||Approx. 500m2 / day|
|Coating Height||Standard 3.5m, Special up to 5m.|
1. New Aluminum Magnesium Alloy main unit and directional poles, supplied by China famous aluminum supplier Feng LV, lighter weight and higher strength.
2.The directional pole can be folded so that it can go through the door and beam of ceiling and around the construction site conveniently,no need to disassemble.
3. Original gear rack driving system enable output of main power more peaceful and stable, 25% faster lifting speed than old generation, improve the plastering efficiency and accuracy.
4. Plaster as much as 2.5m2 in about 45 seconds. More efficiently.
5. Auto Positioning System device (APS) which guarantees a perfect and fully automatic alignment, even coating thickness, computerized device that can automatically detect the wall plumb, and immediately define the exact adjustments, in order to correct any unevenness.and make wall more flatness, more precisely.
6. Remote Control available, easily and safely operate the machine from distance if desired.
7. Feed cement mortar by dumper directly, which can save 2/3 of the time, improve the work efficiency.
8. Enlarged mortar tank capacity to 100 liters, and enable to plaster wall surface of 4M without adding mortar anymore.it's more convenient and save labor.
9. Bigger accessible plastering wall surface, decrease the plastering surface to be with rectification by manual labor.
10. Specially designed Plastering Height Control mechanism enables to plaster wall surface under beam, below and above window, corner.
Contrast between plastering machine and manual plaster
Packaging & delivery
Package detail: Wooden case suitable to long way transporation
Delivery detail: 14 days
I. Normally the service life of our machines can be 3-5 years.
II. We offer 1 year Quality Warranty for our machines.
III. We offer full set of easy-spoiled spare parts and tools for back up.
IV. We can send our engineer abroad to training customers to operate the machine.
V. We resolve any problem together with our customers.
I. What is RENDERING MACHINE?
RENDERING MACHINE is also called Automatic Rendering Machine, Automatic Plastering Machine, Wall Rendering Machine, Wall Plastering Machine Etc. It is unique and perhaps one kind of automated rendering machinery ideally suitable for the construction/building industry. It works with conventional cement mortar which brings it to a smooth, flat finish with variable and adjustable thickness to suit each application.
II. What finish can be achieved?
Depending on how fine or course the sand is, our RENDERING MACHINE can produce smooth and flat render finish.
III. How much thickness should be applied?
The same principles apply as the way you render by hand. However, if required, RENDERING MACHINE enables you to achieve from 5 mm up to 30mm render.
IV. What is the render height ?
It can reach up to 5 meters.
V. How is the render quality?
There are two vibrators on the rendering trowel, which gives you a high quality render. RENDERING MACHINE enables you to get finish render as follows:
Vertical : the difference between top and bottom is within 2 mm.
Horizontal: the difference from side to side is within 2 mm.
VI. Does machine need a special mix or compound?
No, the mortar recommended for RENDERING MACHINE is the same mortar that you use when render by hand. It can work with the traditional cement mortar, however lime or gypsum or other additives can be added into the mixture if needed.
VII. How is RENDERING MACHINE used?
Operating our RENDERING MACHINE is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Secure machine
2. Load mortar
3. Press start button
VIII. Is it difficult to operate RENDERING MACHINE?
No. It's very easy to operate RENDERING MACHINE and it doesn't require special or advanced technical training. Half a day's training is enough for a person to operate machine themselves.
Problems Meet And Solutions:
I. press start button, there is no respond from machine
1. check if the two livers have been pulled up.
2.check if the stop switch on the left side of machine works by pressing the switch
3.check the power supply
II.press start button ,machine goes up but the conveyer is not rolling.
1. switch on the conveyer switch.
2. check the chain on right side of machine , if the chain is rolling, that
mean the conveyer is loose. In this case, we have to tight the conveyer by
adjusting the screws on both side of machine closer to the plastering trowel.
III. Machine reach to ceiling but no stop automatically
Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
IV. Machine comes down but stops in the middle. (machine will be automatically stopped when meet difficult )
1. check if the directional pipes are clean .
2.shake the directional pipes to make machine comes down.
3.release the hydraulic a little to enable machine come a bit down, and secure hydraulic & pump.
V. Machine goes up and stops in the middle
1. Cut off power supply by turning off main switch, next turn on main switch to connect power supply, and then machine comes down automatically.
2.check if anything in the plastering trowel prevents machine going up
3.check if anything on the wall prevents machine going up